Professor and Eugene Webb Faculty Fellow
Office: 301H WERC
College Station, Texas 77843-3128
[Department Profile Page]
Announcements & News
- Graduate student Sadegh Modarresi graduted with Ph.D., congratulations Sadgeh!
- Dr. Xie is organizing the NSF workshop on Real-time Learning and Decision Making in Dynamical Systems(February 12-13, 2018).
- Graduate student Meng Wu graduated with Ph.D, she started her new career at Arizona State University as an assistant professor. Congratulations Meng!
- Big data in electric power industry: Texas A&M organizes 2017 ISAP Conference and IEEE Big Data Workshop.
- Researchers to develop technology restoring power in Hurricane Harvey-hit areas with NSF RAPID grant.
- Dr. Le Xie received the Outstanding Young Engineering Award (杰出青年工程师奖) from IEEE PES for his contribution to the power systems analytics research and leadership in big data (2017 PES General Meeting, Chicago, IL).
- Xinbo Geng received the honorable mention for the graduate student poster contest at the 2017 PESGM for the poster entitled “Look-ahead Coordination of Reactive Power Support Devices with High Renewables ”. Congratulations Xinbo!
- Texas A&M’s IEEE student chapter named North America’s top performer
- Student-run 2017 Texas Power and Energy Conference kicks off on campus
- Grid-X initiative hosts “Workshop on Architecture and Economics of the Future Grid”
- Benjamin Wiseman and Jonathan Snograss were awarded with Powell fellowship. Gongratulations, Benjamin and Jonathan!
- Meng Wu was selected as the teaching fellow of the Dwight Look College of Enginnering, Texas A&M University. Congratulations Meng!
- Graduate student Yun Zhang graduated with Ph.D. Congratulations Yun!
- Graduate student Omar A. Urquidez graduated with Ph.D. Congratulations Omar!
- Graduate student Yang Chen graduated with Ph.D. Congratulations Yang!
- Professor Le Xie was awarded Dean of Engineering Excellence Award in May 2015.
- Xinbo Geng received the Best M.Sc Student award of the Dwight Look College of Engineering, Texas A&M University, in September 2015. Congratulations Xinbo!
- Meng Wu received the Best Ph.D Student award of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Texas A&M University, for her outstanding performance in Ph.D programs, in August 2015. Congratulations Meng!
- Xinbo Geng received the Best M.Sc Student award of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Texas A&M University, for his outstanding performance in M.Sc programs, in August 2015. Congratulations Xinbo!